Wednesday 27 April 2011

Last time I was in Brighton I ate fish and chips.

Those of you who keep an eye on the Border Community blog will have already seen the sea-life styles that inhabit the Great Escape posters, the one advertising the Actress gig (which I would really like to go to) makes me want to eat fish and chips again. However, I refuse to eat jellyfish.

LOOK, IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS FISH AND CHIPS THING, THEN WHY NOT COME DOWN TO THE GREEN DOOR STORE ON THURSDAY 12TH MAY, WHERE I WILL BE PLAYING MUSIC WHILE WRESTLING WITH FISH AND CHIP RELATED INDIGESTION, I MIGHT EVEN SAVE YOU A CHIP. I PROBABLY WILL SMELL SLIGHTLY OF VINEGAR AND THE FAT THAT THEY FRY THE FISH AND CHIPS IN. GREASE. WHATEVER. SO SORRY ABOUT THAT IN ADVANCE.

...you can find out more info here.

Also, I've changed my mind, I'm not saving chips for anyone.