Wednesday 30 July 2008

MIT

you - wow, who are those cool looking chaps in that photo?

me - that's M I T

you - what, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Really? i thought there would be more than three of them.

me - no, not the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Mit, the German rock band.

you - oh, right. why are they hanging around in what looks to be a communal changing area?

me - i have no idea

you - oh, well why are they on this blog then?

me - because I've done a remix of one of their tracks, it's called 'Rauch'.

you - smart, where can i hear said track?

me - well, it going to be coming out on a record soon, but if you can't wait for that then you can listen to it on my myspace page

you - awesome, thanks, i'll go have a listen right now

me - great, i hope you enjoy it